Building and Pest Inspection
Book a building pest inspection and you will get two inspectors for the price of one
All building pest inspections are conducted by two fully qualified inspectors. We have received positive reviews from our customers for having two inspectors.
A pre purchase building inspection covers an inspection of the building structure, internal and external walls, roof cavity, sub floor cavity, external roof, tiling, gutters, eaves and any other issues.
What about termites?
It is not just established wood frame homes that are breeding grounds for termites and wood borers. New brick houses built on a concrete foundation are also a target. Termites only need a gap of less than 2mm and they cause massive damage to internal walls.
House Inspections Melbourne’s building pest inspection is our most popular service. Our inspectors are the most experienced in Melbourne. Geoff, our principle building pest inspector, has conducted over 5500 inspections to date. Read more here on why you should choose us.
Pre purchase inspections include:
- Internal structural inspection – All living areas, kitchen, bathrooms, ensuites, laundry, toilets, bedrooms, doors, windows, skirting boards, architraves, carpets, tiling and stairs.
- External structural inspection – Walls, lintels, doors, windows, stairs, deckers, water heater regulator and garage rolla doors.
- Roof cavities – Roof framing structures, insulation and sarking.
- Under floor – Sub-floor timber framing structures, piers, stumps, posts, supports, ventilation, ant caps, rising damp, dry rot and surface water.
- Roof exterior – Tiles, metal roofing, gutters, eaves, valleys, downpipes, vents and flues and flashings.
- Site – Outbuildings, fences, driveways, paths, steps, vehicle accommodation and surface drainage.
Timber pest inspections include:
- Examining the roof cavity and subfloor areas for evidence of wood decay from termites or wood borers.
- Conducting internal and external timber pest inspections – Visible floor boards, skirting boards, any visible timber and any timber cladding.
- Inspecting wood fencing and trees surrounding the property for any termite nesting.
Call us today on 0422 228 716 for any building pest inspection enquiries.
Building Inspections Melbourne Services
Building & Pest Inspection News