My inspection is very urgent, how fast can it be done?
We conduct next-day inspections as standard and will phone the results through to you if required. We offer a choice of morning and afternoon inspection times. We may even be able to book you a time slot for today. Contact us on Ph: 0422228716
What does an inspection cost and what does the report cover?
- Internal Structural Inspection – Including all living areas, kitchen, bathrooms, ensuites, laundry, toilets, bedrooms, doors, windows, skirting boards, architraves, carpets, tiling, stairs and more.
- External Structural Inspection – Including walls, lintels, doors, windows, stairs, deckers, water heater regulator, garage rolla doors and more.
- Roof cavities – Including Roof framing structures, insulation and sarking
- Under floor space – Including Sub-Floor Timber framing structures, Piers, Stumps, Posts, Supports, Ventilation, Ant Caps, rising damp, dry rot, surface water.
- Roof exterior – Including tiles, metal roofing, gutters, eaves, valleys, downpipes, vents and flues and flashings
- Site – Including Outbuildings, fences, driveways, paths, steps, vehicle accommodation and surface drainage
- Inspect roof cavity and subfloor areas for evidence of wood decay from termites or wood borers
- Internal and external inspection including skirting boards, visible timber inside, and wood cladding and joins outside
- Inspect any wooden fencing and trees surrounding the property for fertile termite nesting areas
Does House Inspections Melbourne arranges the Inspection and access?
Yes we liaise directly with the real estate agent or builder on your behalf to access the property. Once you place a booking our office will take over the whole process for you.
I cant be present or do live in Melbourne. Can you still help?
Yes. A lot of property investor either reside interstate or overseas. We specialize in helping our clients who cannot be present at the time of the inspection. We will protect you and have your interests covered and will clearly explain current the condition of the property your looking to purchase.
We also travel all over Victoria inspecting homes. Even though our name indicates Melbourne. You can rest assure if you book an inspection today, our inspectors will be there the NEXT DAY.
Does House Inspections Melbourne have indemnity and public liability insurance?
Yes we provide the best in the industry insurance coverage with $1 million indemnity and $5 million public liability insurance for your protection and piece of mind.
Can i be preset at the time of the inspection
Yes. You can be present on the day of the inspections. If you would like to attend, we recommend if possible not to disrupt the inspector to much while he conducts the inspection. The inspection is a very complex process. Any distractions while the inspector is conducting the inspection could potentially cause the inspector to over look critical defects.