Are you biding on your dream home at auction? Just made an offer on your perfect family house? Are you confident you know what you’re buying? During a pre purchase building inspections our qualified and fully independent inspectors tell you exactly what an agent or seller doesn’t want you to see. Often we discover minor faults that an untrained eye would glance over, that if left unchecked, can cause thousands of dollars of damage in months and years to come.
Building Inspection includes a fully written report conducted to Australian Standards 4349.1. Your completed reports will be emailed to you the SAME DAY your inspection is conducted. (No waiting for reports) with immediate phone results if you cannot attend. We take photos of every defect detected, with particular attention to any areas of concern, including any other specific issues we deem necessary.
Each defect we’ll tell you..
- What the defect is…
- Where the defect is…
- What the likely consequences will be if the defect is not repaired…
- Our recommendation for repair, and the suitable trades person required…
- Estimated costs for repairs if requested…
All our Inspections come with free after sales advice for LIFE.
Got a problem – Just Call Us – PH: 0422 228 716.
For your reference below are some of the main items that will be included within the inspection process.
- Internal Structural Inspection – Including all living areas, kitchen, bathrooms, ensuites, laundry, toilets, bedrooms, doors, windows, skirting boards, architraves, carpets, tiling, stairs and more.
- External Structural Inspection – Including walls, lintels, doors, windows, stairs, decks, water heater regulator, garage roller doors and more.
- Roof cavities – Including Roof framing structures, insulation, and sarking.
- Under floor space – Including Sub-Floor timber framing structures, Piers, Stumps, Posts, Supports, Ventilation, Ant Caps, rising damp, dry rot, surface water.
- Roof exterior – Including tiles, metal roofing, gutters, eaves, valleys, downpipes, vents and flues and flashings
- Site – Including Outbuildings, fences, driveways, paths, steps, vehicle accommodation and surface drainage
We Regular appear on A Current Affair News Program
Our Building Inspection service is possibly the best investment you make. For a tiny fraction of the cost of purchasing your new home, you can have peace of mind that your buying a house that wont take thousands of dollars out of your pocket in years to come.
Best of all: Being a customer of HIM you wont be just provided a report. You’ll receive FREE ongoing help and support while you own the property. Any problems, and we’re just a call away to help.